Upon receipt of your order, the services will be performed to you in accordance with the terms applicable to the services that you purchased. The nature of the services you purchased and the date of your purchase may impact the timing of performance of the services. The services will be deemed to be successfully delivered to you upon performance of the services.
2. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website
When ordering or registering at iWebSource, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
3. What we use your Information for
iWebSource may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of product offerings in which you are most interested.
4. How do we protect visitor information?
iWebSource is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible, which also includes Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. iWebSource uses industry-standard 256-AES bit SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a secured gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. MaxMind is also integarted into the order process to prevent any fraudulent orders.
5. The use of 'cookies' and why they are Important
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information:
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- To remember if your login session is still valid or not.
- Help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences.
6. Information Sharing and Disclosure
iWebSource may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of iWebSource to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
The ONLY time iWebSource may disclose your personal information is when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of iWebSource;
7. Consent of use of Personal Information
By registering with iWebSource, this indicates that you have approved the use of your personal information covered above in section 2 and 3. If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to iWebSource. If you have provided personal information to iWebSource and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify iWebSource at support[@]iwebsource.net
iWebSource may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. We will send out an email to all of our clients letting you know of any changes that occur. Your continued use of iWebSource after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
8. Questions or Suggestions
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution